Skip to content
- The Design & Management of Learning Environments: – The Student Experience, Thursday 17 May 2018, 10:00 – 17:00 + drinks social
Bush House, Kings College London, 30 Aldwych, WC2R 4BG. This conference examined how a modern and diverse learning environment can attract, engage and retain its students and staff. https://workplacetrends.co/learning-environments/
- I jointly ran the Pedagogy of Space workshop for the Active Learning Conference at Anglia Ruskin University in September 2017; #altalc
- Report from the Learning at City 2017 Conference, which featured my ‘Pedagogy of Space’ workshop together with Dom Pates; link here
- SCHOMS – http://www.schoms.ac.uk/about/ – SCHOMS is the professional body for senior managers working within UK Higher Education and its members lead and manage a diverse set of educational, technological, media and institutional development and support services. They give strategic direction to support technological trends and promote excellence in teaching and learning practices and their environments.
- The Psychology of Collaboration, written by Nigel Oseland. http://hermanmiller.homestead.com/The_Psychology_of_Collaboration_Space_Handout.pdf
- Summary: Looking Inside Out: Creating Activity-Based Learning Environments Parts 1-4 by world renowned architect Peter C., Lippman, link here http://holtthink.tumblr.com/post/125601720365/summary-looking-inside-out-creating
- Learning Spaces Collaboratory (LSC) are collaborating in translating findings from contemporary research and practice in the field into roadmaps for shaping and assessing built environments for learning in the undergraduate setting.
- http://trendvm.blogspot.co.uk – A great resource for design from the author of Visual Merchandising for Fashion